Uniform Continuity Of The Value Of Zero-Sum Games With Differential Information
AbstractWe establish uniform continuity of the value for zero-sum games with differential information, when the distance between changing information fields of each player is measured by the Boylan (1971) pseudo-metric. We also show that the optimal strategy correspondence is upper semicontinuous when the information fields of players change, even with the weak topology on players' strategy sets.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía in its series Economics Working Papers with number we041603.
Date of creation: Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2007. "Uniform Continuity of the Value of Zero-Sum Games with Differential Information," Discussion Papers 2007-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cotter, Kevin D., 1986. "Similarity of information and behavior with a pointwise convergence topology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Van Zandt, Timothy, 2002. "Information, measurability, and continuous behavior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 293-309, November.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, 1997.
"Payoff Continuity in Incomplete Information Games,"
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science
1193R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2003.
"On The Continuity Of Equilibrium And Core Correspondences In Economies With Differential Information,"
Economics Working Papers
we032707, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2005. "On the continuity of equilibrium and core correspondences in economies with differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 793-812, November.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert Weber, 1981. "Distributional Strategies for Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 428R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B., 1990. "Bayesian information topologies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 233-253.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.