On the Existence of Monotone Pure‐Strategy Equilibria in Bayesian Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2013. "Monotone comparative statics: changes in preferences versus changes in the feasible set," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 1039-1060, April.
- Bodoh-Creed, Aaron, 2013. "Efficiency and information aggregation in large uniform-price auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2436-2466.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011.
"Asymmetric First-Price Menu Auctions under Intricate Uncertainty,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
seungjin_han-2011-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Han, Seungjin, 2013. "Asymmetric first-price menu auctions under intricate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 2068-2095.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Łukasz Balbus & Kevin Reffett & Łukasz Woźny, 2013. "Markov Stationary Equilibria in Stochastic Supermodular Games with Imperfect Private and Public Information," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.