A note on "fulfilled expectations" equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 14 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Information transmission and core convergence in quasilinear economies,"
2008-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Information Transmission and Core Convergence in Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers 2008-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Philip & Eraslan, Hülya, 2010.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1675-1703, September.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath, 2007. "Trade with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001494, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Judd, Kenneth L., 2000. "Asset market equilibrium with general tastes, returns, and informational asymmetries," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 17-43, February.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2005. "An equivalence theorem for a differential information economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 844-856, November.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2009.
"Equilibrium blocking in large quasilinear economies,"
2009-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "Equilibrium Blocking in Large Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Yusuke Kamishiro, 2009. "Equilibrium Blocking In Large Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers wp2009_0911, CEMFI.
- Enrico Minelli & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2001.
"Information at Equilibrium,"
2001-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ben-Porath, Elchanan & Heifetz, Aviad, 2011. "Common knowledge of rationality and market clearing in economies with asymmetric information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2608-2626.
- Pesce, Marialaura & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2010.
"Learning and stability of the Bayesian-Walrasian equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 762-774, September.
- Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C Yannelis, 2009. "Learning and Stability of the Bayesian – Walrasian Equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0923, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Richard Cornwall, 1998. "A Primer on Queer Theory for Economists Interested in Social Identities," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 73-82.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath, 2007. "Trade with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Discussion Paper Series dp462, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Felipe Zurita, 2004. "Essays on Speculation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000849, David K. Levine.
- Marialaura Pesce & Peter Cramton & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2010.
"A new perspective to rational expectations: maximin rational expectations equilibrium,"
1528, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Luciano De Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "A new perspective to rational expectations: maximin rational expectations equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1107, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Christophe Chamley, 1984. "A General Equilibrium Expression of the Paradox of Thrift," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 700, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Martin Oehmke, 2012. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 18398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.