Optimal environmental policy differentials in open economies under emissions constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0701.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- C. Withagen & R. Florax & A. Mulatu, 2007. "Optimal Environmental Policy Differentials in Open Economies under Emissions Constraints," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 129-149, June.
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-02-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-02-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-02-09 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama & Muneyuki Saito, 2008. "Ecological dumping under foreign investment quotas," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rupayan Pal, 2009.
"Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2009-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rupayan Pal, 2012. "Delegation And Emission Tax In A Differentiated Oligopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 650-670, December.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Governance Working Papers 22935, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama & Muneyuki Saito, 2009. "Ecological dumping under foreign investment quotas," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 137-153, November.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers id:2263, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.