Report NEP-ENE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corò & Stefano Micelli, 2007. "Industrial Districts As Local Systems Of Innovation," Working Papers 2007_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "Optimal Energy Investment and R&D Strategies to Stabilise Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Concentrations," Working Papers 2007_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian, 2007. "Climate Change, Energy Demand and Market Power in a General Equilibrium Model of the World Economy," Working Papers 2007_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Szymon Wlazlowski & Monica Giulietti & Jane Binner & Costas Milas, 2008. "Smooth Transition Models in Price Transmission," Working Paper Series 04-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ofir D. Rubin & Miguel Carriquiry & Dermot J. Hayes, 2008. "Implied Objectives of U.S. Biofuel Subsidies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp459, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12866 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Dées, Stéphane & Gasteuil, Audrey & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Mann, Michael, 2008. "Assessing the factors behind oil price changes," Working Paper Series 0855, European Central Bank.
- Matti Liski & Juan Pablo Montero, 2008. "Market power in an exhaustible resource market: The case of storable pollution permits," Documentos de Trabajo 329, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello, 2007. "Estimating a Climate Change Damage Function through General Equilibrium Modeling," Working Papers 2007_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," Working Paper Series 0860, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00207621 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pillai N, Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Loss of Load Probability of a Power System," MPRA Paper 6953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2008. "The Contribution of Pollution to Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 06-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- John FitzGerald & Susan Scott & Mary Keeney, 2007. "Assessing Vulnerability of Selected Sectors Under Environmental Tax Reform: The Issue of Pricing Power," Papers WP222, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Steven J. Davis & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Mary Streitwieser, 2008. "Electricity Pricing to U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-2000," NBER Working Papers 13778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cees A. Withagen & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Abay Mulatu, 2007. "Optimal environmental policy differentials in open economies under emissions constraints," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0701, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. "Dedicated Technical Progress with a Non-renewable Resource : Efficiency and Optimality," LERNA Working Papers 08.01.245, LERNA, University of Toulouse.