Macro-Economic Linkages to Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model for Sudan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5157.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Agricultural Economics, January 1996, vol. 47 no. 1, pp. 66-88
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Rashid M. Hassan & Arne Hallam, 1996. "Macro-Economic Linkages To Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model For Sudan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 66-88.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto, 2013. "Impact of rainfall pattern on cereal market and food security in Sudan: Stochastic approach and CGE model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-331.
- Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto, 2012. "Impact of climate change on wheat market and food security in Sudan: stochastic approach and CGE model and CGE Model," Congress Papers 124110, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On Cereal Market And Food Security In Sudan: Stochastic Approach And Cge Model," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134779, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.