An error-correction approach to money demand : The case of Sudan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "High inflation rates and the long-run money demand function: Evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-91.
- Choudhry, T., 1998. "Another visit to the Cagan model of money demand: the latest Russian experience," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, April.
- Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Shwiff, Steven S., 1999. "Structural breaks, cointegration, and speed of adjustment Evidence from 12 LDCs money demand," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-420, November.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "Macroeconomic structure and policy in Zimbabwe, analysis and empirical model : 1965-1988," Policy Research Working Paper Series 771, The World Bank.
- Sahar Bahmani, 2010. "Openness and the speed of adjustment in the money market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 218-227, April.
- Arize, A. C. & Shwiff, Steven S., 1998. "The appropriate exchange-rate variable in the money demand of 25 countries: an empirical investigation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, December.
- Ghartey, Edward E., 1998. "Money demand in Jamaica: Evidence from cointegration, error correction modelling, and exogeneity," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-43.
- Nabiddo, Winnie, 2007. "The analysis of money demand for Uganda (1986:1-2003:4)," Occasional Papers 54936, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Ali A. Ali & Ibrahim A. Elbadawi, 1999. "Inequality and the Dynamics of Poverty and Growth," CID Working Papers 32, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literatureon Demand for Money," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghartey, Edward E., 1998. "Monetary dynamics in Ghana: evidence from cointegration, error correction modelling, and exogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 473-486.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.