Aspirations, Adaptive Learning and Cooperation in Reapeted Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 27.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman B�rgers & Rajiv Sarin, .
"Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration,"
ELSE working papers
037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000. "Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-50, November.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, .
"Learning With a Known Average: a Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, . "Learning with a Known Average: A Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules," Discussion Papers 97/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, . "Muddling Through: Moisy Equlibrium Selection," ELSE working papers 036, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Amit Pazgal, 1995. "Satisficing Leads to Cooperation in Mutual Interests Games," Discussion Papers 1126, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Dziubinski, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep, 2007.
"Endogenous selection of aspiring and rational rules in coordination games,"
5941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2007. "Endogenous Selection of Aspiring and Rational rules in Coordination Games," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Tone Dieckmann, 1998. "Stochastic Learning and the Evolution of Conventions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 187-212, September.
- Possajennikov, A., 1997. "An Analysis of a Simple Reinforcement Dynamics: Learning to Play an "Egalitarian" Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 1997-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 426, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.