Learning with a Known Average: A Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of York in its series Discussion Papers with number 97/18.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics and Related Studies, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom
Phone: (0)1904 323776
Fax: (0)1904 323759
Web page: http://www.york.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, . "Learning With a Known Average: a Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 154, Society for Computational Economics.
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-1998-10-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-1998-10-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIC-1998-10-19 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon Marimon & Ellen McGrattan, 1993.
"On adaptive learning in strategic games,"
Economics Working Papers
24, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Canning, David, 1992.
"Average behavior in learning models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 442-472, August.
- Selten,Reinhard, .
"Evolution,learning and economic behaviour,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
132, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Foellmer,Hans Sondermann,Dieter, 1985. "Hedging of non-redundant contingent claims," Discussion Paper Serie B 3, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1999.
"Which one should I imitate?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 493-522, May.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-71, September.
- Fernando Vega Redondo & Frédéric Palomino, 1996.
"Convergence of aspirations and (partial) cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fernando Vega-Redondo & Frédéric Palomino, 1999. "Convergence of aspirations and (partial) cooperation in the prisoner's dilemma," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 465-488.
- Palomino, F. & Vega, F., 1996. "Convergence of Aspirations and (Partial) Cooperation in the Prisoners's Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 345.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 1997.
"Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Tilman B�rgers & Rajiv Sarin, . "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," ELSE working papers 051, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 380, David K. Levine.
- Bendor, J. & Mookherjee, D. & Ray, D., 1994. "Aspirations, Adaptive Learning and Cooperation in Reapeted Games," Papers 27, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jorgen W. Weibull, 1997. "Evolutionary Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262731215, January.
- Paolo Lupi, 1998. "The Propagation of Cooperation in a Model of Learning with Endogenous Aspirations," Research in Economics 98-06-052e, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.