Rural and urban linkages: Operation flood's role in India's dairy development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 924.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
millions fed; food security; Operation flood; Dairy; NDDB; Dairy cooperatives;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George, J., 1988. "Objective evaluation studies : The case of operation flood," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 338-340, November.
- Doornbos, Martin & van Stuijvenberg, Pieter & Terhal, Piet, 1987. "Operation flood: impacts and issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 376-383, November.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993.
"Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development,"
93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994. "Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Klitgaard, Robert, 1997. ""Unanticipated consequences" in anti-poverty programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1963-1972, December.
- Alderman, Harold, 1987. "Cooperative dairy development in Karnataka, India: an assessment," Research reports 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Terhal, Piet & Doornbos, Martin, 1983. "Operation Flood : Development and commercialization," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-239, August.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012.
"Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126892, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2011. "Multinationals or Cooperatives: Does it Matter to Farmers? - A Study of the Dairy Sector in Punjab (India)," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115545, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.