Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research- in its series Papers with number 38.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: INDIRA GANDHI; INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH, GEN.VAIDYA MARG.GOREGAON (E) BOMBAY-400 065 INDIA.
Phone: (022) 840 0919/20/21
Fax: (022) 840 2752/2026
Web page: http://www.igidr.ac.in/
More information through EDIRC
milk ; demand ; supply;
Other versions of this item:
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994. "Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, Kenda, 2009. "Rural and urban linkages: Operation flood's role in India's dairy development," IFPRI discussion papers 924, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.