Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Other versions of this item:
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, Kenda, 2009. "Rural and urban linkages: Operation flood's role in India's dairy development," IFPRI discussion papers 924, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- G. Haripriya, 2001. "Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: An Application to the Forest Resources in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 73-95, May.
- Sanjeev Sanyal & Haripriya Gundimeda & Rajiv Sinha & Pawan Sukhdev, 2006. "The Value of Timber, Carbon, Fuelwood,and Non-Timber Forest Products in India's Forests," Working Papers id:516, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.