The Asian Crisis: Competing Explanations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School in its series SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. with number 1998-12.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1998
Date of revision:
Asian crisis; Asia; capital markets; exchange rates;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 1995.
NBER Working Papers
5083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1997. "Are currency crises self-fulfilling?: A test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 263-286, November.
- S.M. Naeem, 1998. "Globalisation, Technology, and Asian Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 635-659.
- S.M. Naseem, 1998. "Globalisation, Technology, and Asian Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 401-429.
- Wink Joosten, 2004. "The Asian Financial Crisis in Retrospect: What Happened? What Can We Conclude?," CPB Memorandum 87, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.