The French-German Productivity Comparison Revisited : Ten Years after the German Unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2001-14.
Date of creation: Dec 2001
Date of revision:
Prices; Productivity; Unit labor cost; Growth; German reunification; International Trade; INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON; Factor costs;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Ark, B. & Gersbach, H., 1994.
"Micro Foundations for International Productivity Comparisons,"
572, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Gersbach, Hans & Ark, Bart van, 1994. "Micro Foundations for International Productivity Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum 199411, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- Henning Klodt, 1999. "Industrial Policy and the East German Productivity Puzzle," Kiel Working Papers 943, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christopher Gust & Jaime Marquez, 2000. "Productivity developments abroad," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 665-681.
- Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Labour Productivity Levels in OECD Countries: Estimates for Manufacturing and Selected Service Sectors," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 169, OECD Publishing.
- Stefano Scarpetta & Andrea Bassanini & Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2000. "Economic Growth in the OECD Area: Recent Trends at the Aggregate and Sectoral Level," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
- Ark, Bart van & Timmer, Marcel & Inklaar, Robert, 2002. "The Canada-U.S. manufacturing productivity gap revisited: new ICOP results," GGDC Research Memorandum 200251, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Joachim Ragnitz, 2013. "Konvergenz von Wirtschaftsräumen – Eine Illusion?," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 20(01), pages 03-04, 02.
- M.Carmen Guisan & Eva Aguayo & A. David Carballas, 2004. "Human Capital, Industry, Tourism and Economic Development of EU25 Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p468, European Regional Science Association.
- M.Carmen Guisan & M.Teresa Cancelo, 2004. "Wages, Employment and Productivity in EU and USA," ERSA conference papers ersa04p460, European Regional Science Association.
- Denis Carré & Nadine Levratto & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "Analyse comparée de la productivité des firmes européennes à partir de données comptables: L'effet pays en cause," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Odile Chagny & Valérie Chauvin & Paola Veroni, 2001. "Aller simple pour l’Union : Croissance comparée en France, Allemagne et Italie sur la décennie quatre-vingt dix," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2544, Sciences Po.
- Aguayo, Eva & Guisan, Maria-Carmen, 2004. "Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Economic Development 80, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Nanno Mulder & Sylvie Montout & Luis Peres, 2002. "Brazil and Mexico's Manufacturing Performance in International Perspective, 1970-1999," Working Papers 2002-05, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.