Brazil and Mexico's Manufacturing Performance in International Perspective, 1970-1999
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2002-05.
Date of creation: May 2002
Date of revision:
INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON; Unit labor cost; FACTOR costs; Productivity; Sectors; Industry; FACTOR MARKETS; Economic policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-18 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2002-06-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2002-06-13 (Central & South America)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Nayman & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The French-German Productivity Comparison Revisited : Ten Years after the German Unification," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2001-14, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Chevallier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "La productivité des industries méditerranéennes," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2001-16, CEPII research center.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1994. "French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method," Working Papers, CEPII research center 1994-10, CEPII research center.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2005.
"Mexico versus Canada: Stability Benefits from Making Common Currency with USD?,"
Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management,
Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(2), pages 15-37, Summer.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2006. "Mexico versus Canada: Stability benefits from making common currency with USD?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Janet Ceglowski & Stephen Golub, 2011. "Does China Still Have a Labor Cost Advantage?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007. "Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.