French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1994-10.
Date of creation: Sep 1994
Date of revision:
relative price level; productivity; unit labor costs; growth; International Trade; INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON; factor costs; sector;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beintema, Nienke & Ark, Bart van, 1993.
"Comparative Productivity in East and West German Manufacturing before Reunification,"
GGDC Research Memorandum
199305, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Beintema, N. & van Ark, B., 1993. "Comparative Productivity in East and Wst German Manufacturing before Reunification," Papers 550, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- van Ark, Bart, 1990. "Comparative Levels of Manufacturing Productivity in Postwar Europe: Measurement and Comparisons," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 343-74, Special I.
- van Ark, Bart & Maddison, Angus, 1988. "Comparisons of real output in manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5, The World Bank.
- Pierre Joly & Marc Fleurbaey, 1990. "La reprise de la productivité à la fin des années quatre-vingt n'est-elle qu'apparente ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 237(1), pages 27-47.
- Kravis, Irving B, 1976. "A Survey of International Comparisons of Productivity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(341), pages 1-44, March.
- Marsden, David, 1990. "United Kingdom," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Maddison, Angus, 1994. "Standardised Estimates of Fixed Capital Stock: A Six Country Comparison," GGDC Research Memorandum 199409, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1992.
"The International Comparison Program: Current Status and Problems,"
NBER Working Papers
3304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1991. "The International Comparison Program: Current Status and Problems," NBER Chapters, in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 437-468 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ark, Bart van & Kouwenhoven, Remco D.J., 1994. "Productivity in French manufacturing : an international comparative perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 199410, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Agnès Chevallier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "La productivité des industries méditerranéennes," Working Papers 2001-16, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.