Trade and Technology Transfers: a Comparative Study of Turkey, India and China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2003-16.
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
International trade; Trade policy; Specialization; IDPP; Technology transfers; International comparison; Globalization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Marzio Galeotti & Andrea Mattozzi, 2000.
"Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance,"
Development Working Papers
139, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Galeotti, Marzio, 2000. "Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayse Mumcu & Unal Zenginobuz, 2001.
"Competition Policy in Turkey,"
2001/17, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2001. "The Role of International Fragmentation in the Development Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 363-366, May.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sophie Chauvin & Françoise Lemoine, 2003. "India in the World Economy: Traditional Specialisations and Technology Niches," Working Papers 2003-09, CEPII research center.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"International R&D Spillovers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2001.
"The Geography and Channels of Diffusion at the World's Technology Frontier,"
NBER Working Papers
8150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "The geography and channels of diffusion at the world's technology frontier," HWWA Discussion Papers 123, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Antoine Bouët & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2001. "Market Access Maps: A Bilateral and Disaggregated Measure of Market Access," Working Papers 2001-18, CEPII research center.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Working Papers
5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2002.
"Explaining Cross-Country Export Performance: International Linkages and Internal Geography,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0549, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding & Tony Venables, 2002. "Explaining cross-country export performance: international linkages and internal geography," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2173, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Guillaume Gaulier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The Nature of Specialization Matters for Growth: an Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2001-13, CEPII research center.
- Eric W. Bond, 2001. "Commercial Policy in a "Fragmented" World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 358-362, May.
- Ozcelik, Emre & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Does innovativeness matter for international competitiveness in developing countries?: The case of Turkish manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 409-424, April.
- Emre Özçelik & Erol Taymaz, 2001. "Does Innovativeness Matter for International Competitiveness in Developing Countries? The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Industries," ERC Working Papers 0107, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2001.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2002. "La discrimination commerciale revelee comme mesure desagregee de l'acces aux marches," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 89-90, pages 262-280.
- Agnès Chevallier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "La productivité des industries méditerranéennes," Working Papers 2001-16, CEPII research center.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2002. "China in the International Segmentation of Production Processes," Working Papers 2002-02, CEPII research center.
- Guillaume Gaulier, 2001. "Discrimination commerciale : une mesure à partir des flux bilatéraux," Working Papers 2001-04, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.