Assembly Trade and Technology Transfer: The Case of China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1997.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 134-49, January.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1996.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001.
"The geography and channels of diffusion at the world's technology frontier,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
123, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Wolfgang Keller, 2001. "The Geography and Channels of Diffusion at the World's Technology Frontier," NBER Working Papers 8150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Discrepancies in International Data: An Application to China-Hong Kong Entrepot Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 338-343, May.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 2000. "The "flying geese" model of Asian economic development: origin, theoretical extensions, and regional policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 375-401.
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- Stéphane Dées & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "The Devaluation of the Yuan: "A Little Impatience May Ruin a Great Project" (Confucious)," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 178.
- Li Shantong & Zhai Fan, 2002. "China's WTO Accession and Implications for its Regional Economies," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 92, pages 67-102.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.