How Foreign Direct Investment Affects International Trade and Competitiveness: an Empirical Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1997-17.
Date of creation: Dec 1997
Date of revision:
; FDI; International Trade; Competitiveness;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magnus Blomstrom & Robert E. Lipsey & Ksenia Kulchycky, 1988.
"U.S. and Swedish Direct Investment and Exports,"
in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 257-302
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Akiko Tamura, 1995.
"Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns,"
NBER Working Papers
4758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton Jonathan & Tamura Akiko, 1994. "Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 478-510, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Akilo Tamura, 1994. "Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 48, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1994.
"Home Country Effects of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Sweden,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1995. "Home Country Effects of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Sweden," NBER Working Papers 4639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1994. "Home Country Effects of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1991. "Exports and Foreign Distributional Activities: Evidence on Japanese Firms in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 294-300, May.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011. "FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2975-2985.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011. "FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Post-Print halshs-00853441, HAL.
- Sandy Kyaw, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries in the Globalised World," Working Papers id:758, eSocialSciences.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Uma Nova Abordagem Insumo-Produto: Nações Benchmark Na Transformação De Investimentos Diretos Em Comércio Internacional," MPRA Paper 4532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2007.
- Timo Mitze & Björn Alecke & Gerhard Untiedt, 2009. "Trade-FDI Linkages in a System of Gravity Equations for German Regional Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0084, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Qi Jianhong & Zhou Jieqiong, . "French direct investment in China: A survey report," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0605, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Nicolas Péridy & Michael Frudenberg & Lionel Fontagné, 1998. "Commerce international et structures de marché : une vérification empirique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 147-167.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Waldkirch, 2006.
"Relative Factor Abundance and FDI Factor Intensity in Developed Countries,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2006n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Waldkirch, 2008. "Relative factor abundance and FDI factor intensity in developed countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 489-508.
- Mitze, Timo & Alecke, Björn & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2008. "Trade, FDI and Cross-Variable Linkages: A German (Macro-)Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 12245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leandro Rothmuller, 2003. "Does FDI Matter for Trade in Brazil? An Application of the Gravity Model," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] c71, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.