Employment that is not covered by state unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau in its series Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers with number 2002-16.
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Davis & Matthew Freedman & Julia Lane & Brian McCall & Nicole Nestoriak & Timothy Park, .
"Product Market Competition and Human Resource Practices: An Analysis of the Retail Food Sector,"
0905, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Freedman, Matthew & Lane, Julia & McCall, Brian P. & Nestoriak, Nicole & Park, Timothy A., 2005. "Product Market Competition and Human Resource Practices: An Analysis of the Retail Food Sector," Working Papers 14349, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- John Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Sebastien Perez-Duarte & Ian Schmutte, 2009.
"A Formal Test of Assortative Matching in the Labor Market,"
09-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Sébastien Pérez-Duarte & Ian Schmutte, 2009. "A Formal Test of Assortative Matching in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 15546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Abowd & John Haltiwanger & Julia Lane, 2004.
"Integrated Longitudinal Employer-Employee Data for the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 224-229, May.
- John M. Abowd & John C. Haltiwanger & Julia I. Lane, 2004. "Integrated Longitudinal Employee-Employer Data for the United States," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2004-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika McEntarfer).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.