Efficient Land Tenure Contract Under Asymmetric Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its series 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada with number 35821.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Braverman, Avishay & Srinivasan, T. N., 1981. "Credit and sharecropping in agrarian societies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-312, December.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-50, July.
- Braverman, Avishay & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1986. "Landlords, tenants and technological innovations," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 313-332, October.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Itoh Hideshi, 1993. "Coalitions, Incentives, and Risk Sharing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 410-427, August.
- Dasgupta, Siddhartha & Love, H. Alan & Knight, Thomas O. & Devadoss, Stephen, 1998. "Testing For Cooperative Behavior: An Empirical Study Of Land Tenure Contracts In Texas," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20917, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.