Landlords, tenants and technological innovations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1994. "Le développement de l’agriculture, la croissance de la population et l’environnement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 359-382, dÃ©cembre.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2000.
"Effect Of Risk Perspective On Fertilizer Choice By Sharecroppers,"
23814, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Paudel, K. P. & Lohr, L. & Martin, N. R., 2000. "Effect of risk perspective on fertilizer choice by sharecroppers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 115-128, November.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002.
"Land distribution, incentives and the choice of production techniques in Nicaragua,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," CEPR Discussion Papers 3141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dasgupta, Siddhartha & Devadoss, Stephen, 1997. "Efficient Land Tenure Contract Under Asymmetric Information," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35821, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Gascon, Fe & Asano, Seki, 1994. "'Second-generation' MVs and the evolution of the Green Revolution: the case of Central Luzon, 1966-90," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- James Simpson & Juan Carmona Pidal, 1999. "¿Son los contratos agrarios un factor determinante del crecimiento económico? El ejemplo de la aparcería en los siglos XIX-XX," Working Papers in Economic History dh991304, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Sengupta, Kunal, 1997. "Limited liability, moral hazard and share tenancy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 393-407, April.
- Joseph P. Kaboski & Robert M. Townsend, 2012. "The Impact of Credit on Village Economies," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 98-133, April.
- Arnab Basu, 2013. "Impact of rural employment guarantee schemes on seasonal labor markets: optimum compensation and workers’ welfare," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003.
"Eviction Threats and Investment Incentives,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
39, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2008. "Institutions and economic change: A critical survey of the new institutional approaches and empirical evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 416-443, February.
- Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2011. "Counterproductive Counternarcotic Strategies?," Discussion Papers 118959, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.