Introduction to "The Microstructure of Foreign Exchange Markets"
In: The Microstructure of Foreign Exchange Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11360.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Galati, 2001. "Trading volumes, volatility and spreads in FX markets: evidence from emerging market countries," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS, volume 2, pages 197-229 Bank for International Settlements.
- Alexander Guembel & Oren Sussman, 2004.
"Optimal Exchange Rates: A Market Microstructure Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(6), pages 1242-1274, December.
- Guembel, Alexander & Sussman, Oren, 2004. "Optimal Exchange Rates: A Market Microstructure Approach," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Richard K. Lyons, 2001. "Foreign exchange: macro puzzles, micro tools," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2001-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vitale, Paolo, 2001. "Foreign Exchange Intervention, Policy Objectives and Macroeconomic Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 2886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER) and Richard K. Lyons(U.C. Berkeley and NBER, Haas School of Business), 2005. "A New Micro Model of Exchange Rate Dynamics (March 2004)," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.