by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Washington-Bothell
Bothell, Washington (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Juan Camilo Gómez, 2003. "An Extension of the Core solution Concept," Discussion Papers 04-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Juan Camilo Gómez, 2003. "Bargaining and Incentive Compatibility: A Pareto Frontier Approach," Discussion Papers 04-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Camelia Bejan & Juan Gómez, 2012. "Axiomatizing core extensions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 885-898, November.
- Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo, 2012. "A market interpretation of the proportional extended core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 636-638.
- Camelia Bejan & Juan Camilo Gómez, 2012. "Using The Aspiration Core To Predict Coalition Formation," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1250004-1-1.
- Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar) & Gómez, Juan Camilo & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2011. "The Tempered Aspirations solution for bargaining problems with a reference point," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 144-150.
- Camelia Bejan & Juan Gómez, 2009. "Core extensions for non-balanced TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 3-16, March.
- Gomez, Juan Camilo, 2006. "Achieving efficiency with manipulative bargainers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 254-263, November.