Outcome Satisfaction in Negotiation: A Test of Expectancy Disconfirmation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curhan, Jared R. & Elfenbein, Hillary Anger & Xu, Heng, 2005. "What do People Value when they Negotiate? Mapping the Domain of Subjective Value in Negotiation," Working papers 18234, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9317-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:280-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
- McBride, Michael, 2010.
"Money, happiness, and aspirations: An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 262-276, June.
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Money, Happiness, and Aspirations: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 060721, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:413-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Novemsky, Nathan & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2004. "What makes negotiators happy? The differential effects of internal and external social comparisons on negotiator satisfaction," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 186-197, November.
- Maxwell, Sarah & Nye, Pete & Maxwell, Nicholas, 2003. "The wrath of the fairness-primed negotiator when the reciprocity norm is violated," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 399-409, May.
- Oza, Shweta S. & Srivastava, Joydeep & Koukova, Nevena T., 2010. "How suspicion mitigates the effect of influence tactics," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 1-10, May.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley & Babcock, Linda & Lai, Lei, 2004. "Do You a Favor? Social Implications of High Aspirations in Negotiation," Working Paper Series rwp04-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Patton, Charles & Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar), 2010. "The impact of expectation of future negotiation interaction on bargaining processes and outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 809-816, August.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:19:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9181-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Naquin, Charles E., 2003. "The agony of opportunity in negotiation: Number of negotiable issues, counterfactual thinking, and feelings of satisfaction," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 97-107, May.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:7:y:1998:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1008615011578 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:60:y:1994:i:2:p:252-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .