How do consumers switch between close substitutes when price variation is small? The case of cigarette types
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Spanish Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universidad del País Vasco; DFAE II; Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83; 48015 Bilbao; Spain
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10108/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chaloupka, Frank J. & Warner, Kenneth E., 2000.
"The economics of smoking,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 29, pages 1539-1627
- Nielsen, H.S. & Rosholm, M., 1997. "The Incidence of Unemployment: Identifying Quit and Layoffs," Papers 97-15, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2001.
"Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data,"
312, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2002. "Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Leu, Robert E., 1984. "Anti-smoking publicity, taxation, and the demand for cigarettes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 101-116, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.