Adaptation for crop agriculture to climate change in Cameroon: Turning on the heat
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Winters & Rinku Murgai & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain de Janvry & George Frisvold, 1998. "Economic and Welfare Impacts of Climate Change on Developing Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Pradeep Kurukulasuriya & Robert Mendelsohn & Rashid Hassan & James Benhin & Temesgen Deressa & Mbaye Diop & Helmy Mohamed Eid & K. Yerfi Fosu & Glwadys Gbetibouo & Suman Jain & Ali Mahamadou & Renneth, 2006. "Will African Agriculture Survive Climate Change?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(3), pages 367-388.
- Robert Mendelsohn & William D. Nordhaus & Shaw, Daigee, 1992. "The Impact of Climate on Agriculture: A Ricardian Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1010, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2011. "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1513-1524, April.
- Webber, Heidi & Gaiser, Thomas & Ewert, Frank, 2014. "What role can crop models play in supporting climate change adaptation decisions to enhance food security in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 161-177.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2012. "State of the art of solar cooking: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3776-3785.
- Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul & Aghili, Nasim, 2013. "The scenario of greenhouse gases reduction in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 400-409.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.