RCP2.6: exploring the possibility to keep global mean temperature increase below 2°C
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 109 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Sheng & Kyle, G. Page & Yu, Sha & Clarke, Leon E. & Eom, Jiyong & Luckow, Patrick & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Zhang, Xiliang & Edmonds, James A., 2013. "Energy use and CO2 emissions of China's industrial sector from a global perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 284-294.
- Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert, 2013. "Influence of travel behavior on global CO2 emissions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 183-197.
- den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & Roelfsema, Mark, 2013. "Analysing the greenhouse gas emission reductions of the mitigation action plans by non-Annex I countries by 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 633-643.
- Alice Favero & Emanuele Massetti, 2013. "Trade of Woody Biomass for Electricity Generation under Climate Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2013.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alice Favero & Robert Mendelsohn, 2013. "Evaluating the Global Role of Woody Biomass as a Mitigation Strategy," Working Papers 2013.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.