Effective Use of Survey Information in Estimating the Evolution of Expected Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 44 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Hubert & Mirza Harun, 2014.
"Inflation expectation dynamics: the role of past present and forward looking information,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-07, Sciences Po.
- Paul Hubert & Harun Mirza, 2014. "Inflation expectation dynamics:the role of past, present and forward looking information," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Shaun P Vahey & Elizabeth C Wakerly, 2013. "Moving towards probability forecasting," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and inflation dynamics in Asia and the Pacific, volume 70, pages 3-8 Bank for International Settlements.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013.
"Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts,"
1316, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts," CAMA Working Papers 2014-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6g0gsihsjmn5snc9pb0hlas97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine Garnier & Elmar Mertens & Edward Nelson, 2013. "Trend inflation in advanced economies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.