Policy Bias Equivalence under Common Agency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
lobbying; common agency; common value; D44; D72; D73;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Celentani & Juan J. Ganuza, 2000.
"Corruption and competition in procurement,"
Economics Working Papers
464, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2001.
- Mike Felgenhauer & Hans Peter Grüner, 2008.
"Committees and Special Interests,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 219-243, 04.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008.
"Ideological uncertainty and lobbying competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 456-481, April.
- Andreas Polk, 2002. "How Special Interests Shape Policy - A Survey," SOI - Working Papers 0206, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2002.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.