Corporate financing and macroeconomic volatility in the European union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Corporate financing; EU; Fixed-effects regression; Macroeconomic volatility; E21; F30; G10;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Levine, 2002.
"Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
442, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Levine, Ross, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which Is Better?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 398-428, October.
- Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?," NBER Working Papers 9138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denizer Cevdet A. & Iyigun Murat F. & Owen Ann, 2002.
"Finance and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, October.
- Cevdet Denizer & Murat Iyigun & Ann Owen, 2000. "Finance and Macroeconomic Volatility," Macroeconomics 0004015, EconWPA.
- Cevdet Denizer & Murat F. Lyigun & Ann L. Owen, 2000. "Finance and macroeconomic volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 670, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Denizer, Cevdet & Iyigun, Murat F. & Owen, Ann L., 2000. "Finance and macroeconomic volatility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2487, The World Bank.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Equity, Bonds, and Bank Debt: Capital Structure and Financial Market Equilibrium under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 324-351, April.
- Ray Barrell & E. Philip Davis, 2005. "Policy Design and Macroeconomic Stability in Europe," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 191(1), pages 94-105, January.
- Corbett, Jenny & Jenkinson, Tim, 1996. "The Financing of Industry, 1970-1989: An International Comparison," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 71-96, March.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola & Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1003, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.