The Financing of Industry, 1970-1989: An International Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 10 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Gregory & Deeg, Richard, 2006. "How Many Varieties of Capitalism? Comparing the Comparative Institutional Analyses of Capitalist Diversity," MPIfG Discussion Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies 06/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio, 2006.
"The International Financial Integration of China and India,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
5852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2006. "The international financial integration of China and India," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4132, The World Bank.
- Claudia M. Buch & Stefan M. Golder, 1999. "Foreign Competition and Disintermediation: No Threat to the German Banking System?," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 960, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- William H. Lazonick & Mary O'Sullivan, 1997. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Employment: Is Prosperity Sustainable in the United States?," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_183, Levy Economics Institute.
- William H. Lazonick & Mary O'Sullivan, . "Investment in Innovation, Corporate Governance and Employment: Is Prosperity Sustainable in the United States?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute ppb_37, Levy Economics Institute.
- Brichs Serra, Elisabet & Buch, Claudia M. & Nienaber, Thomas, 1997. "The role of banks: Evidence from Germany and the US," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 802, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ralph P. Heinrich, 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance. A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andy Mullineux & Victor Murinde & Rudra Sensarma, 2011. "Corporate financing and macroeconomic volatility in the European union," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 79-92, April.
- Bert Scholtens, 2006. "Finance as a Driver of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 19-33, September.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Financing of Investment for Structural Change," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, UniversitÃ¤t Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim 00-32, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.