Housing production subsidies and neighborhood revitalization: New York City's ten-year capital plan for housing
AbstractThis paper was presented at the conference "Policies to Promote Affordable Housing," cosponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and New York University's Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy, February 7, 2002. It was part of Session 3: The Impact of Housing on People and Places.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Economic Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993.
"Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1665, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 1998. "Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 60-74, January.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993. "Miracle on Sixth Avenue: Information Externalities and Search," Discussion Papers 1993_20, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Loveridge, Scott, 1993. "An Hedonic Estimation Of The Effect Of Federally Subsidized Housing On Nearby Residential Property Values," Staff Papers 13377, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chang Moo-Lee & Dennis P. Culhane & Susan M. Wachter, . "The Differential Impacts of Federally Assisted Housing Programs on Nearby Property Values: A Philadelphia Case Study," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 316, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T., 2011. "Effectiveness of housing revitalization subsidies in the presence of zoning," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 196-206, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.