The Differential Impacts of Federally Assisted Housing Programs on Nearby Property Values: A Philadelphia Case Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania in its series Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers with number 316.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 256 South 37th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6330
Web page: http://zell-lurie-center.wharton.upenn.edu/working.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Social Interactions within Cities: Neighborhood Environments and Peer Relationships," Working papers 2009-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Steve Gibbons, 2001. "Paying for good neighbours? Neighbourhood deprivation and the communiy benefits of education," CEE Discussion Papers 0017, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Julia Koschinsky, 2008. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Spillover Effects of Assisted and Unassisted Rental Housing," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1004, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Julia Burdick-Will & Jens Ludwig, 2010. "Neighborhood and Community Initiatives," NBER Chapters, in: Targeting Investments in Children: Fighting Poverty When Resources are Limited, pages 303-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael H. Schill & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Ioan Voicu, 2003. "Housing production subsidies and neighborhood revitalization: New York City's ten-year capital plan for housing," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 71-85.
- repec:fip:fedgpr:y:2003:x:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- William H. Rogers & William Winter, 2009. "The Impact of Foreclosures on Neighboring Housing Sales," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(4), pages 455-480.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.