An Hedonic Estimation Of The Effect Of Federally Subsidized Housing On Nearby Residential Property Values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 13377.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Land Economics/Use; Public Economics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lupi, Frank & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore & Taff, Steven J., 1991. "A Hedonic Approach To Urban Wetland Valuation," Staff Papers 13284, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Kohlhase, Janet E., 1991. "The impact of toxic waste sites on housing values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Timothy J. Bartik & V. Kerry Smith, 1996.
"Urban Amenities and Public Policy,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,
in: V. Kerry Smith (ed.), Estimating Economic Values for Nature: Methods for Non-Market Valuation, pages 271-318
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-75, November.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- DeSalvo, Joseph S., 1974. "Neighborhood upgrading effects of middle-income housing projects in New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 269-277, July.
- Donald C. Guy & John L. Hysom & Stephen R. Ruth, 1985. "The Effect of Subsidized Housing on Values of Adjacent Housing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 378-387.
- Anna M Santiago & George C Galster & Peter Tatian, 2001. "Assessing the property value impacts of the dispersed subsidy housing program in Denver," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 65-88.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Taff, Steven J., 1993. "The Relationship Of Property Values And Wetlands Proximity In Ramsey County, Minnesota," Economic Reports 13086, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Voicu, Ioan & Schill, Michael H., 2006. "The external effects of place-based subsidized housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 679-707, November.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Justin Marion, 2007. "The Effects of Low Income Housing Developments on Neighborhoods," Working Papers 2007-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Brent C. Smith, 2000. "Applying Models for Vertical Inequity in the Property Tax to a Non-Market Value State," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 321-344.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael H. Schill & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Ioan Voicu, 2003. "Housing production subsidies and neighborhood revitalization: New York City's ten-year capital plan for housing," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 71-85.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2011. "The impact of social housing developments on nearby property prices: A Nelson Mandela Bay Case Study," Working Papers 241, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2011. "Low-income housing tax credit developments and neighborhood property conditions," Research Working Paper RWP 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Ioan Voicu & Michael H. Schill, 2007. "Does federally subsidized rental housing depress neighborhood property values?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 257-280.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.