Reforming China's banking system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): may31 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001.
"Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2623, The World Bank.
- Abotsi, Kodjo, 2007. "Foreign Investment in Chinese Joint Stock Banks: 1996-2006," MPRA Paper 2894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Banking In China: Are New Tigers Supplanting the Mammoths?," Working Papers 052008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu & Joseph W. Trefzger, 2003. "Mortgage Payment as a Portion of Income: A Better Solution," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 121-135.
- Ferri, Giovanni, 2009. "Are New Tigers supplanting Old Mammoths in China's banking system? Evidence from a sample of city commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 131-140, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.