Gender Segmentation at Work in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Some Evidence from Shandong and Jiangsu
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Shi Li & Zhong Wei, 2008.
"Economic liberalization with rising segmentation in China's urban labor market,"
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic Liberalization with Rising Segmentation in China's Urban Labor Market," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 5(3), pages 58-101, June.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic liberalization with rising segmentation on China’s urban labor market," Working Papers 46, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sylvie DEMURGER & Martin FOURNIER & CHEN Yi, 2006. "The Evolution of Gender Earnings Gaps and Discrimination in Urban China: 1988-1995," Working Papers 23, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Shu, Youhua & Chowdhury, Shyamal K., 2009. "Does election lead to populism or elite capture in rural China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51405, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lucas Gutierrez Rodriguez & Manuel Ruiz Perez & Xiaosheng Yang & Geriletu, 2011. "From Farm to Rural Hostel: New Opportunities and Challenges Associated with Tourism Expansion in Daxi, a Village in Anji County, Zhejiang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 306-321, January.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2008. "Glass ceiling or sticky floor? Examining the gender earnings differential across the earnings distribution in urban China, 1987-2004," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Sylvie DÉMURGER & Martin FOURNIER & Yi CHEN, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Gender Earnings Gaps And Discrimination In Urban China, 1988-95,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(1), pages 97-121.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yi Chen, 2007. "The Evolution of Gender Earnings Gaps and Discrimination in Urban China, 1988-95," Post-Print hal-00138124, HAL.
- Shi Li & Jin Song, 2011. "Changes in the Gender Wage Gap in Urban China, 1995-2007," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 201120, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2013. "Privatization in China: Technology and Gender in the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2013-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2007. "Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor? Examining the Gender Pay Gap across the Wage Distribution in Urban China, 1987-2004," MPRA Paper 3544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.