The Oslo Protocol on sulfur reduction: the great leap forward?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2003)
Issue (Month): 9-10 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-94, Supplemen.
- Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 1998. " Toward a Positive Theory of Coalition Formation and Endogenous Instrumental Choice in Global Pollution Control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(1-2), pages 145-86, July.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1987.
"Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework,"
268, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991. "Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-36, October.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1991. "Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377519, Tilburg University.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1998. "The acid rain differential game," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-77117, Tilburg University.
- Finn Førsund & Eric NÆvdal, 1998. "Efficiency Gains Under Exchange-Rate Emission Trading," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(4), pages 403-423, December.
- Karl-Göran Mäler & Aart De Zeeuw, 1998. "The Acid Rain Differential Game," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 167-184, September.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991.
"Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993. "Strategies for the international protection of the environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Veijo Kaitala & Matti Pohjola & Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "An analysis of SO2 negotiations between Finland and the Soviet Union," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 104-112, Autumn.
- Fankhauser, S. & Kverndokk, S., 1992.
"The Global Warming Game - Simulations of a CO2 Reduction Agreement,"
13/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996. "The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Parkash Chander & Henry Tulkens, 1995.
"A core-theoretic solution for the design of cooperative agreements on transfrontier pollution,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 279-293, August.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., . "A core-theoretic solution for the design of cooperative agreements on transfrontier pollution," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1158, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1994. "A Core-Theoretic Solution for the Design of Cooperative Agreements on Transfrontier Pollution," CORE Discussion Papers 1994048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "A Core-Theoretic Solution for the Design of Cooperative Agreements on Transfrontier Pollution," Working Papers 897, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ger Klaassen & Finn Førsund & Markus Amann, 1994. "Emission trading in Europe with an exchange rate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 305-330, August.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd, 1997. "The voluntary provision of a pure public good: The case of reduced CFC emissions and the Montreal Protocol," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 331-349, February.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-54, May.
- James C. Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 1997. "Voluntary Cutbacks and Pretreaty Behavior: the Helsinki Protocol and Sulfur Emissions," Public Finance Review, , vol. 25(2), pages 139-162, March.
- Chayes, Abram & Chayes, Antonia Handler, 1993. "On compliance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(02), pages 175-205, March.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 1998. "Renegotiation–Proof Equilibria in a Global Emission Game When Players Are Impatient," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 275-306, October.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 1991. "An Analysis of Negotiations between Finland and the Soviet Union," Discussion Papers 354, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Joseph Farrell and Eric Maskin., 1987.
"Renegotiation in Repeated Games,"
Economics Working Papers
8759, University of California at Berkeley.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1988. "On the Incredibility of Perfect Threats in Repeated Games: Note," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 551-55, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.