The empirical status of job search theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Commuting: In Search of Jobs and Residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 402-421, November.
- Boone, J. & Ours, J.C. van, 2000. "Modeling Financial Incentives to get Unemployment Back to Work," Discussion Paper 2000-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1994. "The unemployed's financial resources and the probality of re-employment," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan & Weersink, Alfons, 2002. "Short-Term Employment Transitions Of The Canadian Labour Force: Rural-Urban Differences," Working Papers 34143, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Block, Joern & Wagner, Marcus, 2006.
"Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earnings Differentials,"
610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joern H. Block & Marcus Wagner, 2010. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earning s Differentials," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 62(2), pages 154-174, April.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part II: Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David, 2011.
"Work and home location: Possible role of social networks,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 323-331, May.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2006. "Work and Home Location: Possible Role of Social Networks," Working Papers 201102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2002.
"Strategies D'Insertion Et Duree D'Acces Au Premier Emploi
[Job search strategies and unemployment duration before the first job]," MPRA Paper 10500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubyova, M. & Ours, J.C. van, 1998. "Unemployment Durations of Job Losers in a Labor Market in Transition," Discussion Paper 1998-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ommeren, Jos van & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Gorter, Cees, 1998.
"Estimating the marginal willingness to pay for commuting,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jos van Ommeren & Gerard J. van den Berg & Cees Gorter, 2000. "Estimating the Marginal Willingness to Pay for Commuting," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 541-563.
- Lars Behrenz, 2001. "Who Gets The Job And Why? An Explorative Study Of Employers’ Recruitment Behavior," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 255-278, November.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2007. "Observed and unobserved determinants of unemployment insurance benefit sanctions in Germany: evidence from matched individual and regional administrative data," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-107, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2009. "Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-Sequential Search?," IZA Discussion Papers 4008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Theory," Working Papers 05-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 04-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Jörn H. & Lutz, Andreas, 2008. "Determinanten des Erfolgs staatlich geförderter Existenzgründungen – eine empirische Untersuchung," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2968, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "Sequential or Non-sequential Recruitment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-109/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Sep 2008.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan & Weersink, Alfons, 2004. "Short-term employment transitions of the Canadian labour force: rural-urban differences in underemployment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 129-142, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.