Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tangerås, Thomas P., 2002. "Regulation of Cost and Quality under Yardstick Competition," Working Paper Series 573, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fraser, Rob, 1994.
"Price, Quality, and Regulation: An Analysis of Price-Capping and the Reliability of Electricity Supply,"
1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand
148211, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fraser, Rob, 1994. "Price, quality and regulation : An analysis of price capping and the reliability of electricity supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 175-183, July.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Windle, R. J., 1990.
"Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature,"
Staff General Research Papers
10790, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Douglas W & Herriges, Joseph A & Windle, Robert J, 1990. "Customer Demand for Service Reliability in the Electric Power Industry: A Synthesis of the Outage Cost Literature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 79-119, April.
- Alexander, Barbara R., 1996. "How to construct a service quality index in performance-based ratemaking," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 46-53, April.
- A. Michael Spence, 1975. "Monopoly, Quality, and Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 417-429, Autumn.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2002. "The Effects of Regulatory Reform on Quality," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 135-146, March.
- William J. Baumol & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1970. "Input Choices and Rate-of Return Regulation: An Overview of the Discussion," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 1(2), pages 162-190, Autumn.
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-30, July.
- Roycroft, Trevor R. & Garcia-Murrilo, Martha, 2000. "Trouble reports as an indicator of service quality: the influence of competition, technology, and regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 947-967, November.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- Sappington, David E M & Sibley, David S, 1988. "Regulating without Cost Information: The Incremental Surplus Subsidy Scheme," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Williamson, Brian, 2001. "Incentives for Service Quality: Getting the Framework Right," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 62-70, June.
- Sappington, David E. M. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1996. "Revenue sharing in incentive regulation plans," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 229-248, September.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2000. "Benchmarking and regulation: international electricity experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 107-130, September.
- Sappington, David E. M. & Pfeifenberger, Johannes P. & Hanser, Philip & Basheda, Gregory N., 2001. "The State of Performance-Based Regulation in the U.S. Electric Utility Industry," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 71-79, October.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, December.
- Sanghvi, Arun P., 1982. "Economic costs of electricity supply interruptions : US and foreign experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 180-198, July.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1980. " Costs Incurred by Residential Electricity Consumers Due to Power Failures," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 361-69, March.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-37, May.
- Yu, W. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating the Price of Quality in Efficiency Analysis: the Case of Electricity Distribution Regulation in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0736, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Haikel Khalfallah, 2013. "An assessment of Incentive Regulation in electricity networks: The story so far," Working Papers halshs-00931301, HAL.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2010.
"The Value of Continuous Power Supply for Flemish Households,"
2010/24, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2011. "The value of continuous power supply for Flemish households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7853-7864.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andaluz-Alcazar, Alvaro, 2012. "Choix d'investissement sous incertitude des gestionnaires des réseaux de distribution (GRD) en Europe à l'horizon 2030," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10862 edited by Keppler, Jan Horst, September.
- Anna Ter-Martirosyan & John Kwoka, 2010. "Incentive regulation, service quality, and standards in U.S. electricity distribution," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 258-273, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.