Economic costs of electricity supply interruptions : US and foreign experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Praktiknjo, Aaron J. & Hähnel, Alexander & Erdmann, Georg, 2011. "Assessing energy supply security: Outage costs in private households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7825-7833.
- Piaszeck, Simon & Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2013. "Regional diversity in the costs of electricity outages: Results for German counties," HWWI Research Papers 142, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Merz, Carina, 2008. "Monetaere Bewertung der Netzzuverlaessigkeit fuer eine effiziente Qualitaetsanreizregulierung," EWI Working Papers 2008-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Luise Röpke, 2013. "The Development of Renewable Energies and Supply Security: A Trade-Off Analysis," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 151, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "Estimating Willingness To Pay For Reliable Electricity Supply: A Choice Experiment Study," Development Discussion Papers 2013-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Lieshout, Rogier & Koopmans, Carl, 2009. "Optimal blackouts: Empirical results on reducing the social cost of electricity outages through efficient regional rationing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 342-347, May.
- Ajodhia, Virendra & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2005. "Economic regulation of quality in electricity distribution networks," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-221, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.