Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sylvia Lorek, Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Indicators for environmentally sustainable household consumption," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 101-120.
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Selten,Reinhard, .
"Evolution,learning and economic behaviour,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
132, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Subak, Susan, 1999. "Global environmental costs of beef production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-91, July.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Is energy cost an accurate indicator of natural resource quality?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-394, December.
- Martin O'Connor & Grant Ryan, 1999. "Macroeconomic cost-effectiveness and the use of multi-sectoral dynamic modelling as an environmental valuation tool," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 127-163.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2002. "The changing contribution of unpaid work to the total standard of living in sustainable development scenarios," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 461-475.
- Stefan Bach & Michael Kohlhaas & Bernd Meyer & Barbara Praetorius & Heinz Welsch, 2001. "Modellgestützte Analyse der ökologischen Steuerreform mit LEAN, PANTA RHEI: und dem Potsdamer Mikrosimulationsmodell," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 248, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Patrick Schembri, 1999. "Environmentally adjusted domestic product and emission control policies; a dynamic simulation modelling approach: an example from the French carbon dioxide emission prospects," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 164-184.
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2001. "Wirkungen der ökologischen Steuerreform auf Wirtschaft und Umwelt in Deutschland – Ergebnisse von Simulationsrechnungen mit dem umweltökonomischen Modell PANTA RHEI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 01-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Meyer, Bernd & Distelkamp, Martin & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2007. "Material efficiency and economic-environmental sustainability. Results of simulations for Germany with the model PANTA RHEI," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 192-200, June.
- Getzner, Michael, 2008. "Uncertainties and the precautionary principle in cost-benefit environmental policies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17.
- Mert Bilgin, 2012. "The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 19-35, May.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2011.
"Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at","
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6082-6099, October.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Wolter, Marc Ingo & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model “e3.at”," FCN Working Papers 13/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Halkos, George E., 2011. "Nonparametric modelling of biodiversity: Determinants of threatened species," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 618-635, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.