Finite automata play repeated prisoner's dilemma with information processing costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Organization, Learning and Cooperation,"
Sciences Po publications
2004-001, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 1998.
"A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-207, February.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1994. "A model of learning and emulation with artificial adaptive agents," Working Papers 1994-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tomas Klos, .
"Decentralized Interaction and Co-adaptation in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
88, Society for Computational Economics.
- Klos, Tomas B., 1997. "Decentralized interaction and co-adaptation in the repeated prisoner's dilemma," Research Report 97B33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6782 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.