Agricultural Economics Society
85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society:
Web page: http://www.aes.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aesc11
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 151973 Are supermarket food prices more or less likely to be discounted the longer they remain without a sale?
by Lan, Hao
- 108964 Agri-environmental attitudes of Chinese farmers – The impact of social and cognitive determinants
by Weber, Daniela
- 108963 ESS versus NVZ – The Cost-Effectiveness of Command-and-Control versus Agreement Based Policy Instruments
by Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John
- 108962 Climate change and adaptation of small-scale cattle and sheep farmers
by Mandleni, B. & Anim, F.D.K.
- 108961 Determinants of the Adaption of Organic Agriculture in Egypt Using a Duration Analysis Technique
by Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria & Diab, Yaser A.A. & Abo-Nahoul, Mohamed A.
- 108960 Combining Quantitative And Qualitative Approaches To Rural Development Analysis: The Case Of Agricultural Intensification In Lebanon
by Hamade, Kanj & Malorgio, Giulio & Midmore, Peter
- 108958 The Distribution of CAP Payments - Redistributional Injustice or Spatially Adapted policy?
by Bergmann, Holger & Noack, Eva Maria & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 108957 What role for public goods in the future of CAP?
by Harvey, David R. & Jambor, Attila
- 108956 Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences
by Howley, Peter
- 108955 The environmental benefits of investment in agricultural science and technology: an application of global spatial benefit transfer
by McVittie, Alistair & Hussain, Salman & Brander, Luke M. & Wagtendonk, Alfred & Verburg, Peter H. & Vardakoulias, Olivier
- 108954 The Provision of Ecosystem Services by Agriculture – a Spatially Explicit DEA Approach
by Kapfer, Martin & Hübner, Rico & Eckstein, Karin & Ziesel, Sigrid & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 108953 Consumer attitudes towards sustainability attributes on food labels in the UK and Japan
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Guenther, Meike & Tait, Peter R. & Kaye-Blake, William & Saunders, John & Miller, Sini & Abell, Walter
- 108952 Agri-food supply chains and sustainability-related issues: evidence from across the Scottish agri-food economy
by Leat, Philip M.K. & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata
- 108951 Choosing ‘buy none’ in food choice analysis: the role of utility balance
by Campbell, Danny & Doherty, Edel & Gibson, Vikki
- 108950 Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit Consumers’ WTP for Health Risk Reductions Achieved By Nanotechnology in the UK
by Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan
- 108949 Comparing technical efficiency of organic and conventional coffee farms in Nepal using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach
by Poudel, Krishna Lal & Yamamoto, Naoyuki & Sugimoto, Yasuhiro & Nishiwaki, Aya & Kano, Hideyuki
- 108948 Total Factor Productivity and the Efficiency of Rice Farms in Bangladesh: a Farm Level Panel Data Comparison of the Pre- and Post-Market Reform Period
by Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Begum, Ismat Ara & Rahman, Sanzidur & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 108947 Technical efficiency and technology gaps in beef cattle production systems in Kenya: A stochastic metafrontier analysis
by Otieno, David Jakinda & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Ruto, Eric
- 108946 Impacts of EU Accession on Hungarian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade
by Jambor, Attila
- 108945 Impact of Off-farm Income on Farm Efficiency in Slovenia
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 108944 Study of Rice Marketing System in Iran
by Feizabadi, Yaser
- 108943 Border Effects on Spatial Price Transmission between Fresh Tomato Markets in Ghana and Burkina-Faso: Any Case for Promoting Trans-border Trade in West Africa?
by Amikuzuno, Joseph
- 108942 The Economic Role of Nigeria’s Subsistence Agriculture in the Transition Process: Implications for Rural Development
by Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Folayan, A. & Apata, O.M. & Akinlua, J.
- 108941 On The Role Of The Brokerage Institution In The Development Of Ethiopian Agricultural Markets
by Quattri, Maria A. & Ozanne, Adam & Wang, Xioabing & Hall, Alastair R.
- 108940 Where has all the cream gone: How sustainable is the English dairy supply chain?
by Glover, Jane
- 108939 Seasonality in the Irish dairy processing industry
by Heinschink, Karin E. & Shalloo, Laurence & Wallace, Michael T.
- 108938 Marketing, Co-operatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector
by Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John
- 108937 Expanding biogas on UK dairy farms: a question of scale
by Butler, Allan J. & Hobbs, Phil & Winter, Michael
- 108936 An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction costs and Market Participation by Sweet Potato Farmers in South Eastern Nigeria
by Ohajianya, D.O. & Ugochukwu, Albert I.
- 108935 Livestock based livelihoods and pathways out of poverty: the case of smallholder farmers in Bangladesh
by Akter, Shaheen
- 108934 Land Tenure System, Farm Size, Innovation And Agricultural Productivity In South-East Nigeria
by Eze, Christopher C. & Konkwo, S.O. & Orebiyi, J.S. & Kadiri, F.A.
- 108798 The Determinants Of Time Spent On Social, Community And Leisure Activities By Farm Households In The West Of Ireland
by Keogh, Sinead & Cullinan, John
- 108797 The impact of nature conservation on agricultural greenhouse-gas (GHG) emissions – an economic assessment of selected German study regions
by Schaller, Lena & Droesler, Matthias & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 108795 Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 108794 Climate Change Awareness And Decision On Adaptation Measures By Livestock Farmers
by Mandleni, B. & Anim, F.D.K.
- 108793 The Welfare Effects of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in German Pork Production
by Heinrich, Barbara & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan
- 108792 The effect of using labelled alternatives in stated choice experiments: an exploration focusing on farmland walking trails in Ireland
by Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen & van Rensburg, Tom M.
- 108791 Demand for improved food safety and quality: a cross-regional comparison
by Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny
- 108790 Using Best Worst Scaling To Investigate Perceptions Of Control & Concern Over Food And Non-Food Risks
by Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan
- 108789 The Impacts of Fat Taxes and Thin Subsidies on Nutrient Intakes
by Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard
- 108788 Consumer, Manufacturer and Retailer Responses to Health Price Policies: the example of EU Sugar Price Reform on the Soft Drink Market
by Bonnet, Celine & Requillart, Vincent
- 108787 Healthier Eating And Rising Obesity In The Uk: Explaining The Paradox
by Srinivasan, Chittur S.
- 108786 On‐Farm and Off‐Farm Returns to Education among Farm Operators in Northern Ireland
by Wallace, Michael T. & Jack, Claire G.
- 108784 The Economic Returns to Membership of a Dairy Discussion Group: Evidence from the Irish National Farm Survey
by Hennessy, Thia C. & Lapple, Doris & Newman, Carol F.
- 108783 Explaining Variation in Farm and Farm Business Performance in Respect to Farmer Segmentation Analysis
by Wilson, Paul & Harper, Nicholas & Darling, Richard
- 108782 Developing the Spatial Dimension of Farm Business Models
by Anderson, Duncan J. & Jack, Claire G.
- 108781 The Impacts of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme on Economic and Environmental Factors
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Saunders, John
- 108780 Activity level, emission intensity, and optimal GHG abatement policy: An application to Norwegian agriculture
by Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling
- 108779 The Potential Economic and Environmental Costs of GHG Mitigation Measures for Cattle Sectors in Northern Ireland
by Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping
- 108778 Reclaimed Wastewater and the WTP to avoid Summer Water Restrictions: Incorporation Endogenous Free-riding Beliefs
by Dupont, Diane P.
- 108777 Potential of Artificial Wetlands for Removing Pesticides from Water in a Cost-Effective Framework
by Martin, Elsa & Destandau, Francois & Rozan, Anne
- 108776 Traceability in Food Systems: An Economic Analysis of LGMA and the 2006 Spinach Outbreak
by Nganje, William E. & Skilton, Paul F. & Jensen, Helen H. & Onyeaghala, Raphael
- 108775 How Local and Seasonal is the Consumption of Soft Fruit in Scotland?
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa
- 108774 Do Sales Matter? Evidence from UK Food Retailing
by Lloyd, Tim A. & Morgan, C. Wyn & McCorriston, Steve & Zgovu, Evious
- 108773 EU farms’ technical efficiency and productivity change in 1990 – 2006
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Matveev, Eduard & Marongiu, Sonia & Dolman, Mark & Soboh, Rafat
- 108772 Policy Reform and Agricultural Land Abandonment
by Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Verburg, Peter H. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Britz, Wolfgang & Gocht, Alexander & McCracken, Davy
- 108771 A Stochastic Analysis of the Impact of Volatile World Agricultural Prices on European and UK Agriculture
by Moss, Joan E. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Zhang, Lichun & Patton, Myles & Kim, In Seck