Economic materials-product chain models: Current status, further development and an illustrative example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dellink, Rob B. & Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H., 2000. "An empirical analysis of dematerialisation:: Application to metal policies in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 205-218, May.
- Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt, 2000. "Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 195-216, February.
- Patricia Kandelaars & Jeroen Bergh, 1996. "Materials-product chains: Theory and an application to zinc and PVC gutters," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 97-118, July.
- Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "Dynamic analysis of materials-product chains: An application to window frames," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-61, July.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio, 2008. "Upstream or downstream in the value chain?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 669-677, June.
- Komoto, H. & Tomiyama, T. & Silvester, S. & Brezet, H., 2011. "Analyzing supply chain robustness for OEMs from a life cycle perspective using life cycle simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 447-457, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.