The Cournot competition in the spatial equilibrium model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carl H. Nelson & Bruce A. McCarl, 1984. "Including Imperfect Competition in Spatial Equilibrium Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 55-70, 03.
- Hosomatsu, Yasu, 1969. "A Note on the Stability Conditions in Cournot's Dynamic Market Solution when neither the Actual Market Demand Function nor the Production Levels of Rivals Are Known," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(105), pages 117-22, January.
- Takayama, T & Woodland, A D, 1970. "Equivalence of Price and Quantity Formulations of Spatial Equilibrium: Purified Duality in Quadratic and Concave Programming," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 889-906, November.
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- John Roberts & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1976.
"On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition,"
169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberts, John & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1977. "On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 101-13, January.
- Szidarovszky, F & Yakowitz, S, 1977. "A New Proof of the Existence and Uniqueness of the Cournot Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 787-89, October.
- P T Harker, 1988. "Dispersed spatial price equilibrium," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 353-368, March.
- Kolstad, Charles D & Mathiesen, Lars, 1987. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Uniqueness of a Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 681-90, October.
- Seade, Jesus, 1980. "The stability of cournot revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Yang, Chin W & Page, Walter P, 1993. "Sensitivity Analysis of Tax Incidence in a Spatial Equilibrium Model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 241-57, September.
- Liew, Chong K. & Shim, Jae K., 1978. "A spatial equilibrium model: Another view," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 526-534, October.
- Szidarovszky, F. & Yakowitz, S., 1982. "Contributions to Cournot oligopoly theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-70, October.
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1970. "A Theory of Spatially Separated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 334-48, June.
- Chao, Gary S. & Friesz, Terry L., 1984. "Spatial price equilibrium sensitivity analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 423-440, December.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2012.
"Strategic Behaviour in International Metallurgical Coal Markets,"
EWI Working Papers
2012-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2013. "Strategic behaviour in international metallurgical coal markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 147-157.
- Abbassi, Abdessallem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple marginalization and trade liberalization: the case of the canadian dairy industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz, 2008. "Analysis of the World Market for Steam Coal Using a Complementarity Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 818, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Trueby, Johannes & Paulus, Moritz, 2011. "Market Structure Scenarios in International Steam Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.