The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ids:ijsusd:v:8:y:2005:i:1:p:47-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Investing in sustainable development: the reproduction of manmade, human, natural and social capital," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 184-201.
- Bockermann, Andreas & Meyer, Bernd & Omann, Ines & Spangenberg, Joachim H., 2005. "Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-210, March.
- David George, 2004. "Are Unpreferred Preferences Weak in Symbolic Content?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 365-377.
- Howard White, 2005. "Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis," Development and Comp Systems 0505003, EconWPA.
- Robert Hay, 2005. "Becoming ecosynchronous, part 1. The root causes of our unsustainable way of life," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 311-325.
- Phillis, Yannis A. & Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A., 2001. "Sustainability: an ill-defined concept and its assessment using fuzzy logic," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 435-456, June.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
- Srinivasan, V. "Seenu" & Park, Chan Su & Chang, Dae Ryun, 2005. "An Approach to the Measurement, Analysis, and Prediction of Brand Equity and Its Sources," Research Papers 1685r2, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sigrid Stagl, Sabine U. O'Hara, 2002. "Motivating factors and barriers to sustainable consumer behaviour ," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 75-88.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, 09.
- Ralf Isenmann, 2003. "Industrial ecology: shedding more light on its perspective of understanding nature as model," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 143-158.
- Mert Bilgin, 2009. "The PEARL Model: Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Sustainable Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 545-554, April.
- Firat, A Fuat & Venkatesh, Alladi, 1995. " Liberatory Postmodernism and the Reenchantment of Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 239-67, December.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Stefan Boron & Keith Murray, 2004. "Bridging the unsustainability gap: a framework for sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 65-73.
- Robert Hay, 2006. "Becoming ecosynchronous, part 2. Achieving sustainable development via personal development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 1-15.
- White, Howard, 2002. "Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 511-522, March.
- V. Srinivasan & Chan Su Park & Dae Ryun Chang, 2005. "An Approach to the Measurement, Analysis, and Prediction of Brand Equity and Its Sources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1433-1448, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.