A measure of sustainable national income for the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C., 2001. "The effects of ageing and an environmental trust fund in an overlapping generations model on carbon emission reductions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 311-326, February.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993.
"Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 491-520.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: An Assessment of Different Instruments," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1590, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Liu, Xuelin, 1998. "Adjusted forest accounts for China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 283-298, December.
- Howarth, Richard B & Norgaard, Richard B, 1992. "Environmental Valuation under Sustainable Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 473-77, May.
- Cees Withagen, 1998. "Untested Hypotheses in Non-Renewable Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 623-634, April.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy,"
125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1976. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-62, February.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A., 2001. "Sustainability and the intergenerational distribution of natural resource entitlements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 315-341, February.
- Clarke, Rosemary & Boero, Gianna & Winters, L Alan, 1996.
"Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 269-308, October.
- Boero, G. & Clarke, R. & Winters, L.A., 1991. "Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies," Discussion Papers 91-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "An assessment of the impacts of energy taxes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 349-379, December.
- Holub, Hans Werner & Tappeiner, Gottfried & Tappeiner, Ulrike, 1999. "Some remarks on the 'System of Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting' of the United Nations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-336, June.
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 1998. "Green Accounting in Imperfect Market Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 273-287, April.
- Thampapillai, Dodo J & Uhlin, Hans-Erik, 1997. "Environmental Capital and Sustainable Income: Basic Concepts and Empirical Tests," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 379-94, May.
- Torras, Mariano, 1999. "Inequality, Resource Depletion, and Welfare Accounting: Applications to Indonesia and Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1191-1202, July.
- Castaneda, Beatriz E., 1999. "An index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) for Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 231-244, February.
- Rob Dellink & Ekko van Ierland, 2004.
"Pollution Abatement in the Netherlands: A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Assessment,"
2004.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Ekko van Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2004. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: a dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dellink, Rob & Hofkes, Marjan & van Ierland, Ekko & Verbruggen, Harmen, 2004. "Dynamic modelling of pollution abatement in a CGE framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 965-989, December.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002.
"Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2002.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2004. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink (PBL), 2012. "Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies," CPB Discussion Paper 220, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gonzalez, Mikel & Dellink, Rob B., 2006. "Impact of climate policy on the Basque country," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(12).
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Jeroen van den Bergh & Miklós Antal, 2014. "Evaluating Alternatives to GDP as Measures of Social Welfare/Progress," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 56, WWWforEurope.
- Lucia Vergano & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2006. "Analysis and Evaluation of Ecosystem Resilience: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers 2006.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E., 2011. "Dynamic sustainability assessment: The case of Russia in the period of transition (1985-2008)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2039-2049, September.
- Dong, Xiaobin & Ulgiati, Sergio & Yan, Maochao & Gao, Wangsheng, 2008. "Progress, influence and perspectives of emergy theories in China, in support of environmentally sound economic development and equitable trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1019-1028, March.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan & Linderhof, Vincent, 2008. "General equilibrium modelling of the direct and indirect economic impacts of water quality improvements in the Netherlands at national and river basin scale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-140, May.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013. "Piecewise smooth approximation of bottom–up abatement cost curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 734-742.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rive, Nathan, 2010. "Climate policy in Western Europe and avoided costs of air pollution control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Chen, G.Q. & Li, S.C., 2010. "Solar emergy evaluation for Chinese economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 875-886, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.