An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1986.
"Power in Econometric Applications,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
800, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koustas, Zisimos, 1998.
"Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 397-411, April.
- Koustas, Z., 1996. "Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions," Papers 1996-04, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Koustas, Z., 1996. "Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions," Working Papers 1996-04, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1997.
"Testing long-run neutrality,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 69-101.
- Robert W. Dimand, 1999. "Irving Fisher and the Fisher Relation: Setting the Record Straight," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 744-750, May.
- Canova, Fabio, 1994. "Testing long-run neutrality: Empirical evidence for G7-countries with special emphasis on Germany A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 119-125, December.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- James Bullard, 1999. "Testing long-run monetary neutrality propositions: lessons from the recent research," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 57-77.
- Stock, James H., 1991.
"Confidence intervals for the largest autoregressive root in U.S. macroeconomic time series,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 435-459, December.
- James H. Stock, 1991. "Confidence Intervals for the Largest Autoresgressive Root in U.S. Macroeconomic Time Series," NBER Technical Working Papers 0105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Crowder, 1997. "The Long-Run Fisher Relation in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1124-42, November.
- Koustas, Z., Serletis, A., 1998.
"On the Fisher Effect,"
98-09, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Rushdi, Mustabshira & Kim, Jae H. & Silvapulle, Param, 2012. "ARDL bounds tests and robust inference for the long run relationship between real stock returns and inflation in Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 535-543.
- Reginaldo Pinto Nogueira, 2009. "Is monetary policy really neutral in the long-run? Evidence for some emerging and developed economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2432-2437.
- Chien-Chung Nieh & Yu-Shan Wang, 2005. "ARDL Approach to the Exchange Rate Overshooting in Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 55-71, August.
- Lai, Kon S., 2008. "The puzzling unit root in the real interest rate and its inconsistency with intertemporal consumption behavior," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 140-155, February.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Sam Hak Kan Tang, 2005. "Killing the Goose that Lays the Golden Egg: a Time-Series Analysis of Institutional Change and Economic Growth in Hong Kong," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- T.K. Jayaraman & Baljeet Singh, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment Creation in Pacific Island Countries: An Empirical Study of Fiji," Working Papers 3507, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Tang, Sam Hak Kan & Yung, Linda Chor Wing, 2008. "Does rapid economic growth enhance democratization? Time-series evidence from high performing Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 244-253, June.
- Natalya Ketenci & Idil Uz, 2011. "Bilateral and regional trade elasticities of the EU," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 839-854, May.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Venus, Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2008. "Does Fisher hypothesis hold for the East Asian Economies? an application of panel unit root tests," MPRA Paper 21601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Lai, Kon S., 2004. "On structural shifts and stationarity of the ex ante real interest rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 217-228.
- Shabbir Ahmad, 2010. "The long-run Fisher effect in developing economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 268-275, October.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Demiralp, Selva, 2013. "How did the Financial Crisis affect the Real Interest Rate Dynamics in Europe?," Working Papers 2072/211885, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jayaraman, T.K. & Choong, Chee-Keong, 2009. "Growth and oil price: A study of causal relationships in small Pacific Island countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2182-2189, June.
- Linda Chor Wing Yung & Sam Hak-Kan Tang, 2005. "Does Rapid Economic Growth Accelerate Democratization? Time-Series Evidence from High Performing Asian Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Min B. SHRESTHA & Khorshed CHOWDHURY, 2007. "Impact of Financial Liberalization on Welfare: Evidence from Nepal," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.