Growth and finance: An intertemporal model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "Market Structure and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(2), pages 285-338.
- Tim Bollerslev & Robert J. Hodrick, 1992. "Financial Market Efficiency Tests," NBER Working Papers 4108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craine, Roger, 1993. "Rational bubbles : A test," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 829-846.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-92, July.
- John H. Cochrane & Lars Peter Hansen, 1993.
"Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
4088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1984.
"Taxes, Firm Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
0955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1984. "Taxes, firm financial policy and the cost of capital: An empirical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 27-57.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988. "Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1983. "Debt and the Current Account Deficit in Brazil," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 187-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-52, Part II, .
- Steigum, Erling, Jr, 1983. "A Financial Theory of Investment Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 637-45, May.
- Steven Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
2387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai & Wei, Junjie & Zheng, Min, 2009.
"Market stability switches in a continuous-time financial market with heterogeneous beliefs,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1432-1442, November.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li & Junjie Wei & Min Zheng, 2009. "Market Stability Switches in a Continuous-Time Financial Market with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 252, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007.
"Consumer confidence, endogenous growth and endogenous cycles,"
2883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Consumer confidence, endogenous growth and endogenous cycles," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 377-404, September.
- João Faria & Joaquim Andrade, 1998. "Investment, credit, and endogenous cycles," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-469, March.
- Datta, Soumya, 2013. "Convergence, cycles and complex dynamics of financing investment," MPRA Paper 52111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2013.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Monetary policy and economic fluctuations in a sticky-price model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 428-439, March.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "Integrating Tobin's Q with Goodwin's Nonlinear Accelerator," Working Paper Series 104, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.